Our Tourism Currents online learning community launched on September 9 – Becky McCray and I couldn’t be more excited about it.
We’re offering a newsletter, monthly training lessons, exclusive video interviews with experts in the social media and tourism fields, a member’s Forum plus live hour-long video Q&A sessions.
These are the organizations and people that we think would find our membership site particularly helpful:
- Convention and Visitor’s Bureaus (CVBs)
- Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs)
- State and city governments who do marketing and outreach related to tourism
- Main Street, historic preservation, heritage trail and historic highway organizations
- Parks, nature preserves, botanical gardens and other nature/outdoors-related attractions, including scenic byways
- Public Relations professionals who do tourism work
- Chambers of Commerce
- Those with niche focus like agritourism, culinary tourism, arts/culture, sports/adventure and educational travel
- Festival and event planners
- Attractions, museums, lodging etc. that depend upon tourist traffic
If you’d like to know more, go here to see if Tourism Currents is right for you.
Thanks for your support!